Two of the CTD Top 5 work and in the same time no less//Beyers were low for yesterday’s preps. Brethren 83, Silver Medallion 93, Anthony’s Cross 90. Nonetheless the winners march on. Anthony will probably wait for Santa Anita Derby, Silver Medallion undecided, and Brethren dependent on how other Pletcher runners perform. There’s something wrong with that//Early Triple Crown nominations are revealed.
· Free Entry wins GP Allowance. Former CTD Contender Rocking Out 3rd. Chart
On to the next! Three more big Derby preps next weekend. Get the latest probables and PP videos here
Tripe Crown Nominations
· List can be found here
· Brethren remains perfect, but two big favorites lose (Courier-Journal)
· Anthony’s Cross has Triple Crown Pedigree galore (San Diego Union-Tribune)
· Triple Crown draws 364 early nominees, a very encouraging sign (Courier Journal)
· Awesome Patriot: SA- 5F- 1.00:60- H- 19/64
· Stay Thirsty: PMM- 4F- 47:45- B- 5/48
· Travelin Man: PMM- 4F- 49:00- B-17/48
· Uncle Mo: PMM- 4F- 47:45- B- 5/48
· San Vicente Probables: City Cool, Indian Winter, Metropolitan Man, Oakcrest Drive, Premier Pegasus, Surrey Star, Sway Away.